Hand sanitizer dispenser station makes quick work of cleaning your dining areas. Our outdoor sanitizer stations are weather-resistant and built to last for years with virtually no maintenance. Use outdoors or indoors and don’t forget to showcase your brand on the unit, right at eye level where golfers and guests sanitize their hands.
Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Stations with Automatic Touch Free Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Made in Florida
- Durable recycled plastic nonporous, easy to clean and disinfect
- Weather-resistant, resists mold, mildew, insects, graffiti and color fade, despite regular cleaning
- Stainless steel touchless hand sanitizer dispenser
- Center pull paper towel dispenser
- Dual disinfecting spray bottle holders on either side
- Logo optional
- Easy to fill and refill dispensers with liquid or gel of your choice, no special cartridges or pouches required!
- Ask us about color-coordinated health and safety signs to remind guests about social distancing, handwashing and other requirements
- See also wall mount hand sanitizer stations
- Portable hand sanitizer stands and sations
- ADA-compliant hand sanitizer consoles with disinfecting wipes
- Disinfecting wipes stations
- Bussing stations with dispensers for hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to sanitize tables
We have actual human beings waiting to speak with you! Call 1-800-310-0041 to speak with a Designer Golf associate. Our associates are fluent in all of our golf course sanitizer stations and sanitizer solutions for food service.
We can help you choose the right product to meet your needs and your budget. We can also customize your sanitizer stations with all the features you want and none you don’t.
About Arete brands and what we do:
Site Essentials – outdoor signs and furnishings for municipalities, communities, HOAs and public spaces
Designer Golf – furnishing some of the best golf courses in the country for over 30 years with unique, customizable golf course furnishings
R3 Site Furnishings – eco-friendly commercial site furnishings for theme and amusement parks, gyms, fitness and recreation, restaurants and foodservice, sports and concert venues, zoos and museums