Outdoor hand sanitizer stand with convenient wall mount designed for high traffic areas around the golf course, clubhouse, pro shop, snack areas and other locations where golfers and guests need to quickly sanitize their hands.
Outdoor Hand Sanitizer Stands Features and Benefits
- Dispensers hold a full gallon of hand sanitizer and need fewer refills
- Made from durable recycled plastic to be weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Optional branding with your logo
- Nonporous material is easy to clean and disinfect
- Touch free automatic hand sanitizer dispensers keep guests from touching germy surfaces
- Powder coated, not painted = virtually zero maintenance required, even with daily use
- Easy to fill and refill dispensers with liquid or gel of your choice, no special cartridges or pouches required!
- Includes four (4) one-gallon ports, jugs with pumps and welded aluminum mounting bracket
- We also have signs to remind golfers and guests of social distancing, hand washing and other health and safety guidelines and can customize them with the message you choose
- Customization is our specialty! We take special requests!
- Designed and manufactured in Florida for Made in the USA quality
- Also see our other wall mount hand sanitizer station options
- Portable hand sanitizer stands and stations also available
- ADA-compliant hand sanitizer consoles
- Disinfecting wipe stations
Want to speak to an actual human? Call 1-800-310-0041 to speak with a Designer Golf associate who can help you choose the right outdoor hand sanitizer stand for your golf course. Since we make our own hand sanitizer dispenser stands and stations ourselves, we can offer many options our competitors can’t.
Learn more about the Arete family of brands
Site Essentials – outdoor signs and furnishings for municipalities, communities, HOAs and public spaces
Designer Golf – furnishing some of the best golf courses in the country for over 30 years with unique, customizable golf course furnishings
R3 Site Furnishings – site furnishings for theme and amusement parks, gyms, fitness and recreation, restaurants and foodservice, sports and concert venues, zoos and museums