Golf course waste enclosure features a front accent panel with customizable logo for pure prestige at the clubhouse, driving range, or on the links.
Each waste and recycling receptacle is available in single, double or triple configurations. Add restrictive openings and engraved ID’s to use as a recycling receptacle.
Golf Course Waste Enclosure Features and Options:
- Leveling feet
- 15, 28 or 40 gallon units
- Front loading bin with removable lid
- Removable roto-molded liner
- Made from Duralumber™ or natural hardwood
- Single color or duotone
- Made in the U.S.A. from sustainable materials
- Decorative panel
- Logo options:
- Engraved and infilled
- Etched metal
- Optional features:
- Hinged door flap
- Variety of restrictive openings
- Rear hinged doors on some models
We recommend DuraLumber™ products for their durability and longevity. DuraLumber™ requires no painting, finishing or other preparation. DuraLumber™ products require virtually ZERO maintenance and are ready for immediate use upon delivery.
To request a FREE quote or more information on a golf course waste enclosure, call +1 (866) 456-7483 to speak to a Designer Golf Company consultant.